In todays post we will go through removing blank cells within a spreadsheet, to achieve this you will need to carry out the steps listed below:
- Start by highlighting the range of cells where the text you are wanting to replace may exist.
- Within the ‘Home‘ tab click on ‘Find & Select‘ and then click ‘Replace…‘ within the dropdown menu.
- In the new window that appears enter in the ‘Find what:‘ the text you are wanting to replace and enter in the ‘Replace with:‘ the text you are wanting in place instead.
- Then click on the ‘Replace All‘ button.
- A pop up will then appear notifying you how many replacements have been made, click ‘OK‘ then click ‘Close‘.